top of page
Fri, Sep 16|
Nathan Hale High School - Commons
Performing Arts Kickoff (tentative)
UPDATE: This event is currently postponed until SPS and SEA can reach a tentative contractual agreement and we resume classes. Please stay tuned and standby until further notice. We hope to be able to reschedule this event for Friday Sept 16th @ 6pm, but this is not yet confirmed.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Sep 16, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Nathan Hale High School - Commons, 10750 30th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125, USA
About the event
What will happen:
- Meet the music and theatre directors
- Meet student and parent leaders
- Meet each other!!
- Buy swag!
- Learn about opportunities for how to get involved with and support music and theatre at Nathan Hale!
- Specifically, you'll hear about theatre signups, all our performances, opportunities to get involved, Music Department’s mattress fundraiser, and other worthy things!
- Ask questions about the year
What to bring:
- A beverage or small dish to share (make or purchase a little something that you enjoy, and please label any potential allergens). The Music/Theatre teachers will provide the cutlery, plates, napkins, and cups.
- Yourself and anyone you know who is interested in participating in or hearing more about performing arts at Nathan Hale.
bottom of page